Golf Scramble Event Volunteers
- Volunteers to prepare 'swag' bags, inventory scramble materials in storage, and other tasks are needed in the week leading up to the Scramble
- Day-of volunteers are needed to help with early morning set-up direct golfers to registration and other areas, registration, help with chipping games, manning prize tables, clean-up, and much more.
- Post event volunteers can help the day after with returning Scramble materials to storage at Lifehouse
All efforts will be made to for safety by requiring masks and socially distancing. All volunteers, staff, and scramble participants will be required to sign a waiver attesting to their health and wellness.
2710 Riedling Dr.
Louisville, KY 40206
Volunteer Photography/Video release Required
Please sign the photography/video release. Lifehouse takes photos to use on social media and in our newsletter. Thank You!
- Volunteer application
- Volunteers are needed for a variety of areas pre-event, during the event, and post event. The greatest number are needed day of the event.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, walk comfortably throughout the day and withstand the heat and humidity of late August.
- Complete volunteer application.